For more information on photography sessions, contact me.
- Custom Sessions - wherever you and your pet feel comfortable, this session is tailored to you and your pet's desires
- Storytelling Sessions - whether it is the story of your dog's favorite locations in Utah, or the love story between you and your furry kids, this session allows us to tell your story, and provide you with an album to show off your story to others!
- Time Flies - the ultimate indulgence - three photography sessions over an 18-month period
- Infinity Sessions - for senior and terminally ill pets
- Commercial Photography - meeting needs for small, enterprise, and large businesses
We will choose the perfect location together and your session will include:
Custom Wall Art
New to Park City? Just visiting? Are you a long-time resident who shares your Park City adventures with your dog? Let's explore Park City together! Or maybe you want to tell the love story between you and your furry kid(s). Ideas for these sessions include (but are certainly not limited to):
- History buff? Let's take a walking tour of historic Main Street with your dog and my camera and learn some of the quirky facts that make Park City so unique, while enjoying one of the dog-friendliest towns in the country
- Your Love Story - let's capture the unique moments that make your relationship with your pet so special and so memorable
- Hiker? Let's hit the trails and walking paths! Show me your favorites, or I'll show you some of mine!
- Are you interested in iconic Park City landmarks like the white barn at McPolin Farm? Let's visit the farm and the surrounding trails, encapsuling history and dramatic landscapes, and outdoor recreation
- Outside Park City (or want to get out of Park City for a bit)? Let's explore the banks of the Provo River in Heber, historic 25th Street in Ogden, Fort Bueneventura or any number of dog-friendly locations that showcase Utah's beauty and unique history
- Phone call planning session to create the perfect adventure - and perfect story - for you and your dog
- A custom-made, leather photo album with 23 hand-selected photographs of your adventure, presented in a one-of a kind display box
- In-person design meeting for reviewing your images and choosing your artwork (although with the current pandemic, we will do this virtually!)
- Great karma - when you purchase this session, I will donate a photography session to the owner of a senior or terminally ill pet who cannot afford a photography session, allowing them to have priceless photographs of their beloved friend and companion
Willow Creek Park Trail System
Time Flies sessions are a series of sessions booked over the course of one year to document the changes in your pet and the changes of the seasons. This plan includes:
- Three separate photography sessions scheduled during a 12 month(ish) period
- Five high resolution digital images of your choice
- Three 16x24" wall art pieces
- A large custom-designed, hand-sewn leather photo album including the photographs of your choice, allowing you to travel back up the "river of time" and re-visit your memories any time you wish
- Lots of great karma - when you purchase this session, I will donate the gift of priceless memories to two owners of senior or terminally ill pets who cannot afford a photography session
To see a completed Time Flies session, check out Winnie the Poodle's first year of puppyhood with her older brother Lucky: Time Flies - Winnie the Poodle
Winnie the Poodle, 16 Weeks Old
Winnie the Poodle, 6 Months Old
Winnie the Poodle, 1 Year Old
These sessions are for senior and terminally ill pets. Click here to learn more about these unique sessions.
I offer commercial photography for small, enterprise, and large businesses. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 801-712-3200 to discuss your specific project.
Clients typically spend between $800 and $3000 on products. For $3000, clients might get a large piece of wall art for over the sofa, smaller wall art pieces as accents or for other rooms of the house, and gift prints for family and friends. For $800, clients might get a 5x7 hand-made custom leather album and 2 metal prints, or a large canvas or metal print and a variety of specialty products. When we meet, I will show you the various options for presenting your photos and the prices of each option. There is no minimum purchase and payment plans are available. The get an idea of some of the products available, check out my products, and I am always happy to bring samples or discuss other presentation options.
If none of these sessions meet your specific needs, please contact me so we can create a session for you. If you'd prefer I contact you, let me know how to get in touch with you, and you'll be hearing from me shortly!