Do you want photographs with your pets when they are looking their best?
Of course you do!
Let me pay for your next grooming session at
Mountain Dog Lounge or Healthy Pets Summit County
How does it work?
- Once you have your next grooming appointment scheduled at Mountain Dog Lounge or Healthy Pets Summit County, call me to book your Custom or Storytelling photo session at 801-712-3200 (leave a message if I don't answer and I will call you back!) There are a limited number of these sessions each month, so contact me when you schedule your next groom.
- We will talk about the best type of session and location to show off your pet's personality and new 'do!
- You will pay for the photography session when we schedule it.
- I will pay for your pet's grooming session
- We will meet for the photography session and will get amazing photos of your pet!
What is the fine print?
- This offer only covers a basic groom - ask your groomers what that covers/does not cover for your specific pet
- You will pay for any "extras" at the grooming session - nail grinding, blueberry facials, etc. - as well as the tip for your groomer
- These sessions are non-refundable; the only exception is if your pet is unable to make their grooming appointment due to health reasons.
- Limit one free groom per photo session; we can photograph more than one pet in a session (I say 'we' as you, your pets, and I are a team in the creation of photographs!) but only one groom can be paid for by me in each photography session.
- There are a limited number of these sessions each month, so contact me regarding availability.
What else should I know?
- Learn a bit about me, Liz, here
- Learn a bit about my volunteering efforts here
- If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at 801-712-3200, or reach out through my contact form
© Liz Dranow Photography